CSRE is excited to bring HSI CABS courses to Richmond, VA. The Child and Babysitting Safety (CABS) program gives teenagers and young adults everything they need to know for safe and successful babysitting.
The CABS course prepares babysitters not only with childcare and emergency, but also the basic principles of business, ethics, and professionalism.
Course Topics Include
- Conducting Babysitting as a business
- Safety and injury prevention guidelines and best practices
- Leadership strategies to build confidence when responding to conflict
- Tips on age-appropriate play
- How to build rapport and stay engaged with children
- Basic care-giving skills such as feeding, burping, diapering, and safe sleep practices
- Basic first aid for common incidents
Ready to be an Excellent Babysitter?
Contact Us Today for Course Options